During this difficult time, we are working hard to ensure you that the health and safety of our customers, team members, and our community are our top priority.
We closed our dealership to foot traffic on March 24, 2020, to allow us time to modify our entire dealership operations. In the interest of protecting public health and safety, we have implemented the following procedures to offer our customers a Contact-Free Service Experience:
- Virtual Representatives: Our team members will be available through email, social media or over the phone to assist you.
- No Charge Pick-Up/ Delivery Service: We are offering a no physical contact experience for all our customers needing vehicle maintenance or service. We can pick-up your vehicle at home and drop it off for no additional fee. Key arrangements will be made to prevent physical touch through handing off keys.
- Enhanced Vehicle Cleaning Measures: Our dealership has increased our vehicle cleaning procedures including the sanitization of primary vehicle touch points.
- Enhanced Dealership Cleaning Measures: We have increased our cleaning protocol, adding full sanitization measures and continuous cleaning to our daily routine.
- PPE Equipment Usage: Our on-site staff will utilize appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to ensure our customers safety.
- Temporary Closures: Our café area will be closed to adhere to physical distancing.
We thank you for your continued support during this time and urge both our team and guests to take extra precaution in public and to follow the recommended physical distancing measures. We will continue to post via social media and on our website any further updates. Our Contact-Free Service Experience will be available as of Monday, April 6, 2020.